“Engaging” “Relevant” “Motivating” “Immediately Actionable”
These are the words audiences consistently use to describe the keynote speeches and interactive seminars conducted by CEO and founder, Cali Williams Yost and the FSG/WLF team.
- C-Suite leaders how to unleash the broad strategic power of work flexibility.
- Human Resources how to co-own and create a culture of work flexibility.
- Managers how to implement and use work flexibility to solve problems and grab opportunities.
- Teams how to collaborate, communicate and coordinate with each other for flexible work success.
- Individuals how to capture work flexibility and use it to manage their unique work+life fit, day-to-day and at major life transitions.
We answer the questions at the intersection of strategic work flexibility for business and work+life fit for people. For example:
- How can it help me run my business and manage my people better and smarter?
- : How to make it more than a “feel good” program?
- : How do people partner with the business?
- What do they need to make work flexibility succeed on the front lines?
- Why does language matter?
- : Why must we stop making it women’s issue?
For more information, please contact Linda Cannilla, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of praise from past audiences (for more, see Client Success):
"Cali is so approachable and engaging…both employees and employers felt empowered by her presentation…"
"Everyone walked away with something they could start with, which is very difficult to achieve…"
"Cali’s presentation was incredibly well received. The audience was unbelievably engaged, asked many questions and stayed to talk to Cali after the presentation…"
"Every single one of the attendees filled out an evaluation form — which is unusual — and all had glowing comments concerning how relevant and motivating it was…"
"You could see that participants were highly engaged, and excited to take what they learned and apply it to their organizations…"
The feedback on Cali’s panel was possibly the best I have ever received…