“Literally every phase of the Flex+Strategy Group’s engagement was a revelation. From the data assessment process to the leadership readiness process to the partner readiness process, it all rolled up into a very powerful strategy for both individuals and our organization as a whole." — Barbara Taylor, General Counsel, BDO USA
How do you develop a strategy where work flexibility is part of the cultural DNA and a powerful tool used to run the business and manage people?
Partner with a team of experts who understand how to:
- Build the employer-employee partnership required for flexible work success.
- Create a culture of strategic flexible work in action tailored to your business.
- Get line manager buy-in to and support for work flexibility.
- Help Human Resources to co-own and implement a flexible work strategy.
- Prepare people to capture and use flexible work to manage their work+life fit, every day and throughout their careers.
- Bring together telework, flexible hours, compressed workweeks and reduced schedules into one coordinated strategy.
We meet your organization where it is on the work flexibility innovation curve. We create a change momentum that isn't overwhelming, but still moves your business and people forward.
Our time-tested, research-based change management and work innovation process develops award-winning solutions by helping you to:
- Discover the current state of flexible work in your business.
- Create a shared vision of what flexibility will look like in action in your business.
- Develop a tailored strategy that gets you from your current state to your vision of future flex success.
- Build readiness across the organization to embrace strategic flexibility.
- Conduct “how to” orientation/learning sessions across many platforms.
- Evaluate and improve your flexibility strategy after initial implementation.
Our level of direct involvement will depend upon the internal resources available and the needs/goals of an organization at each stage of the process.
We also provide ongoing retainer-based strategy advice for teams leading internal work flexibility efforts.
For more information, please contact, Linda Cannilla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Articles from FSG/WLF:
- The 10 Keys to Building the Flexible Workplace of the Future
- 3 Signs Flexible Work is Strategic--Not Just Window Dressing
- The Strategic Use of Flexibility
- 6 Ways to Promote Work Flexibility Culture Change
- 3 Steps to Make Work+Life Flexibility Really Succeed for Your Business and Your People
- Making Flexibility Real Takes More than a Policy, Toolkit and Training